Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I {heart} Keith...

Oh what a show!!
Keith Urban put on an AMAZING show
on Friday night and Keri and I were in the 16th row!


It was a very personal show, and Keith moved all over the Dome!
For our up-close viewing pleasure there was a giant screen too :)
We sang our hearts out
to the oldies and the new hits,
and danced up a sweaty little storm!






...until next time, Sweet Thing!

2 comments:

T said...

I heard it was a great show! A friend of mine who was working at the dome at the time even commented on fbook how awesome the music was and he HATES country!! How did you get such amazing seats??? Awesome.

The Blakeneys said...

*swoon* Can't wait 'til the next time he comes back to Calgary! I want to be CLOSER!! :) (PS - your pics are GOOD! Nice work!)