1.. This is my last post for January......WHAT?@#! Not sure what I even accomplished in January.....except trying to get back into a routine??
2..Ralph hasn't had an easy start to 2011. He has exploratory knee surgery booked for March AND he has to have a pollup removed from his vocal chord in May. The trifecta of injuries came this weekend when he severely tore his oblique muscles on his right side. No exercise or hockey for about 2 weeks. Believe you me, he HATES that. He despises being slowed down. Just when he was motivating me to get in shape, and we were gaining momentum, he overdoes it and gets hurt. Poor guy. He'll hate me it, but I may have to continue P90X without him :(
3.. My favorite phrase of Olivia's right now? "I no yike (read: like) it." And "yuv you!" But she says "silly" clear as a bell with the two L's. Huh.
4.. I had a Bride contact me for her wedding in July. I worked out my holidays and booked her. Now came the booking deposit to hold her date. No problem. She agreed to pay half but she requested a contract stating all of the details of her wedding and payments/balances due. Great. (Had my sister the lawyer hook me up with a form I can use for all future clients too.) I put a read-receipt on the email, so I know she got it, and I waited 2 weeks before I contacted her again to ask why the hell it was taking her so long to get back to me and pay her friggin' deposit if she had any questions about the contract and now she won't respond to my emails!! WTF??!! I'm going to give her another few days and then I guess I'll have to send an email saying that I've un-booked her date unless she gets back to me by the end of the week?! Brutal. It feels so great to be rejected before you even get a chance to prove yourself. And she said she loved my work. She could have just been honest with me. I'm feeling so confused. And very discouraged.
10. We finally found Rico a new home :)
3 comments:
Family game night is awesome!!! That's the thing about when our kids get older....they might be less "cuddly-cute" but they get more interesting and fun!
I am so curious about where Rico went. I hope you are satisfied and your heart can begin to heal :-)
Ooh, I keep forgetting to ask you about Twilight! We need to discuss.
That video is cute -- but oh, how I wish you woulda had the first "pop" recorded. :)
#10 - Woo-Freakin'-HOO!!!
Glad to hear about Rico. I am sure that is a relief for you. Family game night is awesome, and I agree with T, kids just get more and more interesting and fun. And once in a while, you can still force, I mean convince them to cuddle.
Post a Comment