1.. We had a bottle of 2007 CATENA Malbec on Saturday night. Capital "D" for DELICIOUS! It was so good, in fact, that we went to Costco and bought a whole case. We have never done that before but when you find a gem like that one, we had no choice. Who's coming over for a glass?!
2.. Ralph took me shopping for boots this weekend. I have been looking for the perfect pair of black, flat, knee high boots for ages. No buckles and fringe and gak. It's hard when you know exactly what you're looking for but can't quite find it.....until Browns! Thank you for your patience honey!! And thank you for the prezzie!
3.. Olivia did some shoe shopping too.....with birthday money from Grandma & Grandpa. She was much less excited than mommy to try on a new pair. Which is weird 'cause she's a total girly-girl. Oh well. She'll have to learn to love her practical, but cute, new kicks :)
4.. Ralph is taking me to dinner and a movie tonight! Thanks to Jen for watching the kids :) We're going to see the King's Speech. It's supposed to be awesome....
5..There is NO SCHOOL for Hayden this week. ALL WEEK. (Plus he still gets a full week break at the end of April!) Now I have to keep 2 kids busy with activities. Here's hoping for some warm weather!
6..Hayden got his first birthday party invitation from a non-family member! The crappy part? He can't go because it's the same day as Olivia's. Boo! I compromised and told him that he could in turn invite his classroom friend to his birthday party in April. Crisis averted.
7.. My car has NEVER been this dirty!! It's a bit embarrassing actually. I have been "going to wash it" for a few days now and today it's snowing again. Aaarrgghhhh! I may have to go anyway because it's pretty difficult to drive when you can't see out the windows :)
8..I finished Twilight last night. I know there are a few of you who told me it was awesome and I'm a believer now! On to the second book.....I'm dying to see if Edward can be persuaded to change Bella forever!!
9..In case I missed anyone on my email list, my email addy has changed. I am now kdeters@shaw.ca or kara@blinkmakeup.ca.
3 comments:
You'll love the King's Speech!
Can't wait to see your boots...love it when we get to go 'shopping' for a present!
I in for the wine tasting!!! It's totally acceptable to drink on playdates right???
I recommend the Petro Can car wash pass. But to really make it worth your while, split it between 3 friends. Works out to approx $2.50 per superwash and you get to do it every 3 days!!!
36 is young woman, especially when you look 26.
Happy Birth week, Hot Mama!! Love you. xo
Post a Comment