I JUST walked into the living room
and this is what I saw.....
and this is what I saw.....
finished up my blogging.
I was 15 minutes.
Maximum.
Sleepy little monkey.
(See! This is what happens when you get up at 6:30a!!)
I'll leave him for a few more minutes.
SO I can put the laundry away :)
I was 15 minutes.
Maximum.
Sleepy little monkey.
(See! This is what happens when you get up at 6:30a!!)
I'll leave him for a few more minutes.
SO I can put the laundry away :)

4 comments:
Funny...I felt the same around that time yesterday!!
AWWWW! That's so sweet!! I don't think Jak has EVER done that. Hayden musta played real hard. :)
We get up that early, too. But it is usually me napping on the floor. What a sweetheart!
Don't do laundry! Just sit and stare at that precious sleeping toddler! OMG. That is so cute!!
Post a Comment