Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 on Tuesday.....in photos

I have started a 10 on Tuesday
for 3 weeks in a row.
And yet, not ONE of them is finished.

So this week...it's in pictures. (Except for #1.)
'Cause it's faster and everyone loves to see
pictures, right?!


1.. My BLINK website is ready!! My brilliant husband created it and it's pretty awesome! Please check it out, tell ALL of your friends :) and share your thoughts......www.blinkmakeup.ca

2.. Hayden hates mushrooms. Olivia doesn't like them. We just found out that Rico isn't fond of them either.....



3.. Hayden LOVES books and sometimes he likes to "read" all by himself. It's pretty cute watching him "read" to his little sister too. And she is genuinely interested in what he has to tell her :) This time, it was all about Dinosaurs!


4.. I'm loving this warmer weather for soccer on Saturday mornings at 9:30AM! Hayden is learning lots of soccer skills and he's having lots of fun in the meantime.....go Hayden!! (#19)




5.. I can be honest.....bribery works. Or maybe I should re-word that. Let's just say that I strongly suggested Hayden get on his bike and ride it and there would be a great reward. (I'm not proud to say that I also threatened to take it back to Toys 'R Us.) He rides it ALL of the time, and he is doing great at starting, "squiggling," and stopping, on his own!



6.. I have started trying to put ponytails in Olivia' hair. She leaves them in for about 15 seconds. Which is only long enough for me to take a photo. The rest of the day, she looks like a cockatiel with a serious case of bed-head!


7.. Olivia discovered her bee-bo today. She stopped dead, pulled up her dress, and the light bulb went on.....



8.. My Japanese Flowering Plum has tons of buds this year! Woo-hoo! It survived another Calgary Winter! Last year it didn't flower a lot, so I'm really excited that it has made more progress and is ready to go crazy and bloom!


9.. There is a little cereal monster in my house. She LOVES Cheerios. Eats them at least 4 times a day. I guess that sometimes I'm not fast enough for her standards, and she helps herself.......

10. Olivia delights in the simple things these days. Wait for her evil laugh......



4 comments:

Scott & Tessa said...

Olivia is so freakin cute...love her 'ponies', put them in often enough and she will give up eventually and forget about them and not pull them out! Hayden is doing awesome on his bike, he looks like such a big boy!!

Harm said...

Cheerios!!!

The Blakeneys said...

YAY for Ten on Tuesday -- even if it takes 3 weeks. :) As always, your munchkins are super cute and doing super cute/amazing things. Love it!

T said...

I love the video/picture 10 on Tuesdays! But first off, love the website! It looks amazing and the layout is easy to navigate.

Olivia totally has an evil laugh. Now if you can just get her to tap her fingers like Mr. Burns...

Hayden's doing awesome on his bike too, and that's a big bike! Great job squiggling ;-)