Let me begin by saying I am NO PHOTOGRAPHER.
I bought the kids each a new
Paul Frank shirt.
Hayden chose blue and Olivia "chose" pink :)
You wouldn't know this because I SUCK at using our camera.
I like to point. and shoot. the end.
And, lets face it, with kids you gotta be quick!!
I hear words like ISO and SHUTTER SPEED
and WHITE BALANCE.....
I have no clue.
And to be honest, I really don't care.
I just want to point and shoot.
A great picture is something I cross my fingers for.....
I bought the kids each a new
Paul Frank shirt.
Hayden chose blue and Olivia "chose" pink :)
You wouldn't know this because I SUCK at using our camera.
I like to point. and shoot. the end.
And, lets face it, with kids you gotta be quick!!
I hear words like ISO and SHUTTER SPEED
and WHITE BALANCE.....
I have no clue.
And to be honest, I really don't care.
I just want to point and shoot.
A great picture is something I cross my fingers for.....

5 comments:
cuuuuuute kids.
i think the photo is fun!
and I LOVE OLIVIAs laugh in her walking video! Such a sweetheart!
Yup. It's good. When it's your kids, it doesn't have to be perfect. As long as it's them.
I think it looks very artsy, and with smiles like that, a total keeper!
Total keeper! If you had just posted it without the explanation, we woulda thought you did this on purpose. :) I think it looks cool...how can it not with subjects that cute??
I agree with Keri - it looks intentional! Love it.
Post a Comment