Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a glimpse of our vacation....


Mexico was wonderful. Beautiful, sunny 30+ weather.
The perfect room location.
No one got sick.
We all had a great time.

This is all you get to see.
For now :)

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see more...

Harm and Eva said...

So you took the mexican back to his home country?

Amanda said...

Stunning - all of you! Kay, now post the rest, please?

T said...

You're such a tease! Wherever you are, it looks colourful! And I love the fact that Ralph is wearing "deck pants" aka capris. The only man I know who has the kahunas to do so....well done.

The Blakeneys said...

You have sooooo many pictures -- and video -- I can understand why it's going to be a while until we get to see the full Mexico post!!

You guys are a good looking crew!