I took these photos 10 minutes ago.
I literally turned around and was totally SHOCKED
that this was happening before my very eyes!
that this was happening before my very eyes!
when they are after something they are
not supposed to have!
(Silly mommy for putting the plant spray on
the 4th step thinking it wouldn't be touched.)
She's attempted to get her leg up on ONE stair before,
but never succeeded like this!
And then she looks at me like, "what?I'm doing stairs now. No bigs."
She's 11 months old today.
and I knew this day would come.
A small part of me wishes I could slow time...
4 comments:
Sweet! Well she was trying around X-mas remember.... So now you have to put a little anti-kid thing before those stairs aswell....
Oh my gawd!!!! Time DOES go way to fast!
Noooooo now she's not a baby anymore!!
After witnessing this yesterday, all I can is 'man, she's fast!!'. Definitely keeping her mama on her toes... :) Atta girl, Olivia!
Post a Comment