Tessa and I ventured
out to the Zoo this morning
with Brody, Sienna and Hayden.
The lovely thing about having a season pass,
which I highly recommend,
is that you don't feel guilty if you only stay
for a few hours each time.
And with toddlers....
seriously.
Some highlights of this trip:
Starbucks coffee.
A VERY close encounter with a giraffe.
(We were so enamored, we forgot
to take a photo....duh?!)
Richard the turtle who was out for a stroll.
The baby peacocks that joined us
in the line-up for a hot dog.
The hot dog.
And our very OWN monkeys!!
out to the Zoo this morning
with Brody, Sienna and Hayden.
The lovely thing about having a season pass,
which I highly recommend,
is that you don't feel guilty if you only stay
for a few hours each time.
And with toddlers....
seriously.
Some highlights of this trip:
Starbucks coffee.
A VERY close encounter with a giraffe.
(We were so enamored, we forgot
to take a photo....duh?!)
Richard the turtle who was out for a stroll.
The baby peacocks that joined us
in the line-up for a hot dog.
The hot dog.
And our very OWN monkeys!!

2 comments:
I agree the zoo season pass is awesome!! What a great day :)
Post a Comment