July 11, 2008
Yee-Haw....
from the little urban cowboy!
Now that I see this photo, Hayden looks a bit
mis-matched....and the hat
makes his head look HUGE!!
Yee-Haw....
from the little urban cowboy!
Now that I see this photo, Hayden looks a bit
mis-matched....and the hat
makes his head look HUGE!!
I should start a blog-poll.....
I think my husband looks so hot in a cowboy hat!
He is about the farthest thing there is from being a cowboy
but I think he totally pulls it off!
Dora & Diego all week.
I think he thought Friday would never come.
After over an hour in line, and discussions
of what would happen when it was
finally his turn.
He wanted to give Dora a kiss,
and give Diego "knuckles."
He managed that part.....
He was the only child in the whole crowd
who lost his mind when I turned him around for a photo!
Are you serious?@#!
(It was like meeting Santa Claus
for the first time!)
I still can't figure it out....he LOVES Dora!
Stampede lunch of Corndogs and fries
while Hayden & Jadyn
nibbled on their snacks.
Then, it was ride time for the kiddies!
The weather cooperated, we shared the company of good friends,
had mini-donuts, played Whack-a-Mole,
and experienced all the sights and smells of Stampede!
Hayden only had a few mini-meltdowns
over wanting to ride "again, again!"
It's hard to teach a 2 year old to be patient
and wait his turn, but they made it on
4 or 5 rides so that's not bad.
I think he enjoyed the C-Train ride the most!!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! And I'm totally jealous that you had a corndog -- that's the only thing I missed about not going to the grounds this year!
Also...FYI...you look pretty good yourself in that cowboy hat!!
Keri stole my comment! While Ralph does look dashing in his cowboy hat - you are quite the stunner as well!
Post a Comment