March 16, 2008
Today we had a lazy day at Oma and Opa's house....
....I ate my weight in candy and cookies.

Today we had a lazy day at Oma and Opa's house....
....I ate my weight in candy and cookies.
In the afternoon, Brody stopped by to play.
To our surprise, we were wearing
our matching sweaters.
(I swear, we didn't call each other this morning!)
We do look pretty cute.
We shared cheerios, and juice for a snack.
Oma and Opa bought us these new chairs.
They match too!
Oma and Opa bought us these new chairs.
They match too!
We ate one healthy thing today.
We shared a banana.
2 comments:
they are sooo adorable!
Haha...I love it...they are so cute. And it is so much fun watching them play together. I am still laughing out loud at the fuzzball Hayden wanted Brody to 'blow' on! It will be so much fun seeing them grow up together!!
Post a Comment