He passed!!
We had our last swimming class today,
and I am SO happy to report
that Hayden is quite
the little splasher!

We had our last swimming class today,
and I am SO happy to report
that Hayden is quite
the little splasher!

Hayden was the class clown.
He would sing the silly songs on command,
splash around like a wild man,
and "1-2-3 jump" from the side of the pool
like nobody's business.
We do have a few things we need to work on
before graduating to "Bubbler" status;
1. In one class, he refused to don the life jacket
and float on his own.
2. He would rather drink the pool
water and announce how "yummy" it is
instead of blowing bubbles
like he is supposed to!!
3. He doesn't love to put his face in the water
(he gets that from me) but he
is happy to be dunked?!
They really supported
his enthusiasm
and his new love for the swimming pool,
and Mommy is VERY proud!!

4 comments:
How totally cute that is! I can't beleive how nice the little report cards are.
BTW - I love that you've added a family photo to the Blog Title. Looks fantastic!
YOU HAVE RHONDA?!?!
I LOVED RHONDA! We had her last session...now we have these university punks who talk amoungst themselves and don't really pay attention to what's going on.
Rhonda rocks, because she gets to know each kid's name and she's just a sweeeeetie!
CONGRATULATIONS HAYDEN!
Congrats Hayden! Auntie Tessa and Uncle Scott are also very proud of you!!
Good job, Hayden!! When it's time to head to the deep end of the pool, let me know...since I know your mom won't be going anywhere she can't touch the bottom!
Post a Comment