January 23, 2008
This is footage of Hayden's 3rd swimming "lesson,"
and he LOVES every minute of it!!
(I am so happy that he didn't inherit
my fear of the water!)
Even say the word "swimming" and he goes crazy.
Actually, it's a great "gotta be a good boy or else" bribe.....
He'll 1-2-3 jump! off the side of the pool,
dunk his head, blow bubbles (or drink 1/2 the pool?)
splash around and he's a wild man on the slide!!
This is footage of Hayden's 3rd swimming "lesson,"
and he LOVES every minute of it!!
(I am so happy that he didn't inherit
my fear of the water!)
Even say the word "swimming" and he goes crazy.
Actually, it's a great "gotta be a good boy or else" bribe.....
He'll 1-2-3 jump! off the side of the pool,
dunk his head, blow bubbles (or drink 1/2 the pool?)
splash around and he's a wild man on the slide!!
1 comments:
You need to go in a little deeper Kara! Although I am proud of you for being in the water. Did I mention how great you look!!!! Keep swimming little man and teach mommy how too!LOL
Love Tanya
Post a Comment