1. Hayden dressed himself this morning. It's his new big boy thing...."I wanna do it myself!" His Huskie Athletics sweatshirt and a pair of shorts were the items of choice. Good grief. The only thing that would have made that outfit complete were his new McQueen rubber boots.
2. The other day, Hayden was "breastfeeding" his doll. Very matter-of-fact-ly. At least he burped her when he was finished.
3. I need the 'last ten pounds boot camp.' And I've figured out why I'm not losing weight.....I have a ravenous appetite when I'm breastfeeding! And salad doesn't cut it. Nope. I want the BAD stuff. And when I am up for the 5 o'clock feeding, it takes all my strength not to raid the fridge!! I couldn't get to sleep last night because my tummy was growling. Brutal.
4. I am a new lover of Kijiji and Used Calgary. I sold my cake pans and our SUV in only 3 days!! I find myself searching the house for other things to get rid of.....
5. I think I may have jinxed the city of Calgary by putting away all of our Winter coats yesterday. Sorry!
6. I NEED a pedicure! My feet are far from sandal ready. And when this snow melts, I need to be ready for Spring. I don't want to be tromping around in my UGG's when it's 18 degrees!! Although.....that would also conquer the haven't-shaved-my-legs-in-awhile issue.
7. Does anyone know of a good preschool that is accepting late registration?? I have dropped the ball on getting Hayden enrolled and I feel like a total schmuck. My procrastiantion shouldn't affect my child. In my defense, I was having a baby in February and I was distracted.....but that's no excuse!! I feel really bad and I am on the waiting list for a few places. Though it scares me, I think he need it. And who am I kidding....so do I.
8. My TO-DO list keeps getting longer.....and there has been very little progress on crossing things off. I think I should just stop making lists....I get too discouraged.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Thoughts for Thursday!
Posted by Karatje at 2:58 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you on the pedicure -- let's go together! As for Kijiji, I should get you to put our stuff up on there because I haven't had any luck getting rid of our treadmill yet.
Seriously. Pedicures. Any day. I'm in.
First off, the breastfeeding the doll. We totally had that too and while it's totally embarrassing - especially when you have company over - it's kinda cute.
Second, KIJIJI!!!! Love it! We have bought and sold tones of stuff on it. Actually, I get the daily updates and look through them over my morning coffee. It's safe to say we're addicted. I totally understand where you are coming from ;-)
Post a Comment