My due date has come and gone.
I didn't think it was possible.
STILL NO BABY!!
Had another Dr.'s appointment this morning.
If I haven't had the baby
by next Thursday, God help me,
then I will have an ultrasound
and yet another Dr.'s appointment to discuss my options.
(Just pull it out at that point!!)
I don't think I'll still be pregnant next Thursday.
Though, I never thought I would still
be pregnant now!!
Mom and Dad arrive from Saskatoon tomorrow.
They have been waiting for the
perfect time to come....and I wish we could predict
what that would be.
Tomorrow is as good a day as any in my mind!!
The longer we wait, the more chances are that this baby
will have the same birthday as his/her mommy (February 23rd.)
Maybe I'll go into labor tonight......
I could do 5 on Friday from 5th floor Labor & Delivery!!
I didn't think it was possible.
STILL NO BABY!!
Had another Dr.'s appointment this morning.
If I haven't had the baby
by next Thursday, God help me,
then I will have an ultrasound
and yet another Dr.'s appointment to discuss my options.
(Just pull it out at that point!!)
I don't think I'll still be pregnant next Thursday.
Though, I never thought I would still
be pregnant now!!
Mom and Dad arrive from Saskatoon tomorrow.
They have been waiting for the
perfect time to come....and I wish we could predict
what that would be.
Tomorrow is as good a day as any in my mind!!
The longer we wait, the more chances are that this baby
will have the same birthday as his/her mommy (February 23rd.)
Maybe I'll go into labor tonight......
I could do 5 on Friday from 5th floor Labor & Delivery!!
4 comments:
I highly recommend having a baby on your birthday......you won't age another year......it is now the baby's! I'm still 25 and loving it! :o)
For your sake, I hope Baby Deter's #2 comes soon. Look forward to the call!
Apparently this baby doesn't realize how many people are waiting on him/her. Either that or he/she has stage fright!!
If you do end up in delivery today, please just make it 1 on Friday! Any time, now. Any time.
Oh Kara.....I totally understand how you feel. Hang in there girl....he/she will be here soon.
p.s. You could always go in to the hospital and demand that you won't leave until you've got a baby in your arms....I'm just sayin'.... :-)
Post a Comment