Monday, December 08, 2008

Slaap lekker, Zeusje


May 22, 2000 - December 6, 2008

Zeus was such a big presence in our lives.
The house seems so quiet without him.

I believe he is in a better place.
Where he doesn't have to take medication.
Where he can run for hours and never get tired.
Where he is happy and comfortable
and has all the big sticks he can find.....

He and Ralph will meet again.
They had a bond unlike anything I have seen.

5 comments:

Karatje said...

Zeus was my buddy and best friend. He will always hold a special place in my heart. He taught me a lot about myself, and hopefully I did the same for him.
I know that he has gone to a good place, and I will see him again. Till then, I love you buddy!

Your best friend,
Ralph

Harm and Eva said...

We are so sorry to hear. This just brought tears to my eyes. Good luck guys :(

the Gould's said...

I have very fond memories of Zeus - from the first time I met him (he was not very happy with me telling him to stay away from the baking!!)to our last visit when we snuggled together watching a movie. I truly believe Zeus & I were "buds" - we always had our play time, and I could always count on a big sloppy kiss. I will certainly miss him.

Scott & Tessa said...

Zeus will always have a special place in our hearts, we loved him like our own. We miss him very much...

Amanda said...

He is definitely in a good place, without a doubt. Angus will show him around the new digs :-)

I didn't know Zeus, but I'm still fighting back tears because I know how painful it is to lose a dog. It's impossible to describe the impression they leave on our hearts.

God Bless you guys.
Amanda