1. Mom and Dad were here last week for 4 days. It's always nice to have them here, but the visit always seems too short. They have to be in Saskatoon for Christmas with my Grandma because she isn't able to travel. I will miss them over the holidays, but we need to take turns with both families, right?! I have always wished that we could have a really big Christmas with everyone together, but that's a hard thing to accomplish.
2. We went to Zoolights on Thursday night..... and it's a good thing we did 'cause it sure got cold on Friday!! It was a really nice night. Did I forget the camera....of course I did. I didn't take one photo the whole time Mom and Dad were here. I've turned into a camera snob and I would rather not use my point and shoot when I should be using my Nikon.
3. Christmas baking? I think I should just skip it. If I bake it, I will eat it. Well, maybe just some Ginger Sparkles....and some shortbread.....
4. Hayden sings his very own renditions of "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." Classics in the making.
5. I had my annual Christmas get-to-gether with some old friends I worked with in cosmetics at Sears. We had a fabulous time and talked the night away, as always. We all left wondering; how is it possible that we only manage to do this once a year?! It needs to be a semi-annual event at the very least.
6. Love the new kitty. I love her energy, her playfulness, and the fact she loves to snuggle. I HATE the fact she is having potty issues and is peeing in the corner of our living room. Grrrrrr, Miss Gia, grrrrrr.
7. I'm almost done the Christmas shopping. My husband is the last one on my list this year. Which is so unusual because I'm usually done for him first!
8. Anyone else in need of my wrapping services?? I'm offering to be your personal elf. I'm free most evenings and there are many spots still available. Please. I'm all out of my own wrapping. I fear I may start wrapping empty boxes.
9. I put the jersey cotton sheets on the bed last night. Oohhhhh, so cozy!
10. I may be done work as early as Saturday. I have to take medical leave before my maternity leave starts. The baby and I are fine, but I am supposed to stay off my feet as much as I can. Tell me how that's possible when I have a very busy 2 1/2 year old at home?? Lots of television, I think.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
10 on Tuesday
Posted by Karatje at 8:51 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please come wrap my presents, I haven't even started....seriously!!
Can you come and wrap my presents. I'm not that good at it.
Haha.
xx
Post a Comment