August 8, 2008
12 weeks.
That's a long time to wait.
Especially when you have great news to share!
Now, the waiting is over.
You guessed it.....
We're pregnant with baby #2!!
Baby is 5cm long, (2cm of which is HEAD)
healthy, and happily bouncing about.
Whew.
NOW it feels real.
12 weeks.
That's a long time to wait.
Especially when you have great news to share!
Now, the waiting is over.
You guessed it.....
We're pregnant with baby #2!!
Baby is 5cm long, (2cm of which is HEAD)
healthy, and happily bouncing about.
Whew.
NOW it feels real.
Baby #2 is due on February 19, 2009.
Hayden will be 3 on April 20, 2009.
Wow.
I'm going to be a mother of 2!!



4 comments:
YAY! Love baby's first pictures!!
You are gonna be a GREAT mamma of 2. Can't wait to meet Hayden's little brother or sister!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :o) You lucky bum get to miss out on being
'with child' over the summer AGAIN!
Congrats!
I remember way back when, on your trip to Mexico, when you were joking about coming back pregnant and naming the baby Jose or Quadalupe or something...
So, I imagine that maybe this baby was a long time coming.
Couldn't be happier for you guys.
I'm always curious to see the dynamic between siblings. This 3 year seperation should certainly make it easier for you. How exciting!!!
Post a Comment