August 19, 2008
Hayden's room is just about done!
I couldn't wait to show off how cute it looks.....
Hayden's room is just about done!
I couldn't wait to show off how cute it looks.....
crazy little "Rube" character
that, I think, suits Hayden VERY well!
Kudos to Word To The Wall(www.wordtothewall.com)
for doing an amazing job of the lettering!
There's no way I could have
done it on my own.
(All of you Dr.Seuss fans will recognize the quote!)
6 comments:
Kara, you did an amazing job. It looks great! He will enjoy many happy days and nights in that room.
Keep the nap for as long as you can! Ronan still has his nap in the afternoons and it does everyone a world of good ;-)
Hayden's room looks great!! Awesome job, mama. Can't wait to see it in person!
love it!
Looks great! It is super cute and suits him to a tee!
Looks very very cute guys :) So, now the next project is the new baby room?
Post a Comment