February 9, 2008
My son loves to clean....
I have a little tear in my eye....
He has graduated from the Swiffer
to the vacuum, and he actually gets mad
if you don't let him help.
I haven't trained him to do the whole floor yet...
we're still working on "aim for the fuzzies!"
My son loves to clean....
I have a little tear in my eye....
He has graduated from the Swiffer
to the vacuum, and he actually gets mad
if you don't let him help.
I haven't trained him to do the whole floor yet...
we're still working on "aim for the fuzzies!"
It seems the tree was a bit dusty as well.
3 comments:
Hmmm...Warren & I are looking for a house cleaner to come by every couple weeks. What's Hayden's going rate?
those photos are adorable. you could combine preliminary toilet cleaning with potty training. so at least when he misses, he knows to wipe it up!
i wish i had a little cleaner in my house.
How does he do with cat hair?? I've got a dust buster with Hayden's name on it!
Post a Comment