It's Monday AGAIN?@#$!
Where did last week.....and the weekend go??
Because I seem to have lost a week.....part of this post is
from last weeks 10 on Tuesday :)
Because I seem to have lost a week.....part of this post is
from last weeks 10 on Tuesday :)
1..I worked ALL weekend. My legs/feet are not used to all that high-heeled standing! It was super busy so I had a great time socializing while I helped a ton of ladies with their makeup and skincare. I even ended up doing some overtime on Sunday night 'cause we had an employee pull a no-show. More $$ for me!
2..And while I was working at Shoppers, Ralph was busy with the kiddies. And here's something you may not know.....my husband can sew. He really is a wizard at all things in the "handy" department. His latest project, because he doesn't do enough already, is making Hayden's Halloween costume!
3.. Mom and Dad arrived from Saskatoon to help us celebrate Thanksgiving weekend! The kids were super excited upon their arrival and I'm fairly certain Mom and Dad are totally exhausted after their visit. I think they both played more "Go-Fish!" this weekend than they have played in their lifetime, and I know my Mom's back is paying for all of the snuggles and "ups!" from Olivia.


4.. Dad had been doing the "trick" of the "two little dickie birds" since we were little. It's cute to see Hayden's reaction, 'cause mine was the same at his age, and now I've solved the mystery :)
5.. We had a very non-traditional Thanksgiving dinner this year. Neither Ralph nor my dad like turkey so there was no point doing a big bird for only my mom and me. So we had Greek. The boys squeezed in a golf game too, so we had a late dinner when they got home around 7pm. Mom and the kids and I had plenty of yummy appetizers to hold us over until they arrived :)
6.. We had dinner Monday night with my Uncle and his family. Another spread with lots of delicious wine and great company. It was great to see my not-so-little-anymore cousins too!

7.. We went to the zoo last Wednesday for Hayden's first field trip! It was crickets-ville (that one's for you, Theresa :)) I highly recommend going while it's nice and quiet and leisurely-like. The air was crisp, the sun tried to come out, and we saw lots of animals. Hayden got to do a Wee Wigglers reptile class with his school, and we even visited the Dinosaurs Alive! exhibit one last time.
8.. There is a Smashbox Bodylights product replacement at LUSH! You GOTTA see this stuff: http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/body/solid-body-tints/ My mom bought she and I a Black Stockings, and based on how it looked on my arm alone, I am DYING to smear it everywhere!! You are gonna LOVE it, gals! Bye-Bye pasty white, Summer is gone and Winter-is-coming-too-soon skin :)
9.. And on the subject of discontinued products......if anyone sees my favorite Method Dryer Cloths, PLEASE call me! Aarrggghhhhh! They have been discontinued and I can't find them anywhere?#$@! It better be because the Method people have come up with something new-and-improved and equally as fabulous. Or else. I can't use Downy sheets. I just CAN'T.
10. I am on an organizational mission lately. Must re-do the walk through pantry/laundry room and craft supplies this week. And tackle the shoe problem. The problem, you ask? Olivia has at least a dozen pairs strewn about, and Hayden's never seem to find their way to the shelf either :)
2..And while I was working at Shoppers, Ralph was busy with the kiddies. And here's something you may not know.....my husband can sew. He really is a wizard at all things in the "handy" department. His latest project, because he doesn't do enough already, is making Hayden's Halloween costume!
3.. Mom and Dad arrived from Saskatoon to help us celebrate Thanksgiving weekend! The kids were super excited upon their arrival and I'm fairly certain Mom and Dad are totally exhausted after their visit. I think they both played more "Go-Fish!" this weekend than they have played in their lifetime, and I know my Mom's back is paying for all of the snuggles and "ups!" from Olivia.
4.. Dad had been doing the "trick" of the "two little dickie birds" since we were little. It's cute to see Hayden's reaction, 'cause mine was the same at his age, and now I've solved the mystery :)
5.. We had a very non-traditional Thanksgiving dinner this year. Neither Ralph nor my dad like turkey so there was no point doing a big bird for only my mom and me. So we had Greek. The boys squeezed in a golf game too, so we had a late dinner when they got home around 7pm. Mom and the kids and I had plenty of yummy appetizers to hold us over until they arrived :)
6.. We had dinner Monday night with my Uncle and his family. Another spread with lots of delicious wine and great company. It was great to see my not-so-little-anymore cousins too!
7.. We went to the zoo last Wednesday for Hayden's first field trip! It was crickets-ville (that one's for you, Theresa :)) I highly recommend going while it's nice and quiet and leisurely-like. The air was crisp, the sun tried to come out, and we saw lots of animals. Hayden got to do a Wee Wigglers reptile class with his school, and we even visited the Dinosaurs Alive! exhibit one last time.
8.. There is a Smashbox Bodylights product replacement at LUSH! You GOTTA see this stuff: http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/body/solid-body-tints/ My mom bought she and I a Black Stockings, and based on how it looked on my arm alone, I am DYING to smear it everywhere!! You are gonna LOVE it, gals! Bye-Bye pasty white, Summer is gone and Winter-is-coming-too-soon skin :)
9.. And on the subject of discontinued products......if anyone sees my favorite Method Dryer Cloths, PLEASE call me! Aarrggghhhhh! They have been discontinued and I can't find them anywhere?#$@! It better be because the Method people have come up with something new-and-improved and equally as fabulous. Or else. I can't use Downy sheets. I just CAN'T.
10. I am on an organizational mission lately. Must re-do the walk through pantry/laundry room and craft supplies this week. And tackle the shoe problem. The problem, you ask? Olivia has at least a dozen pairs strewn about, and Hayden's never seem to find their way to the shelf either :)
2 comments:
Crickets-ville!!!!! Seriously, they really should make a theme park with that name ;-)
Funny that you chose Greek food for your alternate meal to the traditional turkey. We did that one year too and even though David and I loved it, my mom complained that it "just didn't feel like Thanksgiving"...yawn.
btw, if anyone can work all day in heals, it would be you and I'm sure you did it well. And if Ralph can sew, I'm sure he can massage feet as well.
Lol. They dissapear!
Post a Comment