Holland WON the quarter final
against Brazil!!
against Brazil!!
We've been getting up early
and watching every one of Holland's matches.
It was an emotional morning and even I
got teary-eyed with their victory.
I am especially excited for
Ralph because I know how much he
LOVES his team.
And how he is so happy when they do well.
Semi final on Tuesday.
Here's hoping for another huge win!!
and watching every one of Holland's matches.
It was an emotional morning and even I
got teary-eyed with their victory.
I am especially excited for
Ralph because I know how much he
LOVES his team.
And how he is so happy when they do well.
Semi final on Tuesday.
Here's hoping for another huge win!!
3 comments:
I heard about this victory on the radio. Quite the upset! I can imagine that Ralph (and family) and jumping up and down. They seem really into it with the orange shirts and all. How fun! Go team go!
Great video! How nice to watch the game with the whole family;-)I should have send you some Dutch Vuvuzela's so you could have let your neighbourhood know that you are celebrating the Dutch victory! I do not have to watch the game to know that Holland scored, the noise is deafening!
Finals here we come!!!
woman! have you given up on the blog? :-(
Post a Comment