April 20, 2008

Hayden ran around all morning talking
about his "1-2-3-4 balloons" and
his "birthday cake!"

I can't believe my little boy is TWO!!

I love that Hayden stopped to enjoy
his new book in the middle of his
gift opening frenzy!

How many men does it take
to assemble a
Kawasaki Ninja toddler bike??

So far, so good....it's staying
in one piece!!

Look at the concentration!

Mommy's attempt at a tractor cake......
a side note: red icing and black icing are NOT FUN
to make from scratch.
In future, I will totally be buying the tubes
of pre-made/mixed icing!

Yummy!!

It must have tasted pretty good,
'cause I got a little
kiss from my birthday boy.

Red icing always looks a
wee bit carnivorous,
don't you think?!

Who needs a fork?
Just shovel it in with your hands!!

Mommy & Daddy got Hayden his first
Radio-Flyer tricycle!

Vvrrooooommmm!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment