July 3, 2007
Hayden has been trying so hard to walk......
and today, Mommy caught it on film!
The video isn't great because I took the footage
with the camera, (I had to act very quickly!)
but I was so excited that he took
so many steps on his own!!
Now, he just has to build up some courage,
and he'll be running in NO TIME!!
And by the way.....I noticed afterward
that he was walking with a popsicle stick
in his mouth. Great. I would not normally
promote such a 'careless' activity, or
put my child in such 'danger'....
all for the sake of a photo-op!
Hayden has been trying so hard to walk......
and today, Mommy caught it on film!
The video isn't great because I took the footage
with the camera, (I had to act very quickly!)
but I was so excited that he took
so many steps on his own!!
Now, he just has to build up some courage,
and he'll be running in NO TIME!!
And by the way.....I noticed afterward
that he was walking with a popsicle stick
in his mouth. Great. I would not normally
promote such a 'careless' activity, or
put my child in such 'danger'....
all for the sake of a photo-op!
1 comments:
What a great footage that is. Eleven steps I counted.
Hooray for Hayden and for Kara for getting it on film.
Mams
Post a Comment