Wednesday, May 23, 2007

13 Months old today!

May 20, 2007
Okay...so there has never been a debate
about the fact Hayden looks like his daddy.
But, I think he is really starting to
have some of mommy's expressions too!!
He has taken 2 steps on his own, so we
think walking will be happening very soon.
He now loves bananas, giving the best hugs EVER,
his sippy cup, showing off his dance moves, and
doing repeated time-trials up and down the stairs!
He loves to be outside, and our patio screen door
is getting a work out with him coming in
and going out....over and over again!!
I am loving his growing independance, but the
stubborn nature must be from daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those eyes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara!

Found your blog via Erin's (I'm also Keri's friend from work that you've met a few times ... work photoshoot, her wedding & a movie.

Anyhow, Hayden is such a cutie! Erin had it right with the eyes - they twinkle! And can I just say that I'm so glad he looks like a sturdy kid, just like our Palmer. Everyone always comments about how "big" our guy is for his age like it's a bad thing, but I like it!

www.shaneandnicole.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow wat worden kleine jongentjes toch snel groot! Als je niet zou weten dat hij in Canada woont zou je zeggen: wat een gezonde Hollandse jongen, met lekkere appelwangen!!